Master of Music (MMus)
School of Music and Dance
Fall Term: December 10
MEDIAN TIME TO DEGREE
Faculty conductors mentor a select group of graduate students through an integrated curriculum of academics, teaching, and performance.
The two-year master’s degree programs in choral, orchestral, and wind conducting are designed for experienced teacher-conductors to hone their craft.
In all three programs, a small cohort of graduate students works together in an engaging, challenging, and supportive environment.
Over the last 10 years, all graduates have either found music-related employment or progressed to prominent doctoral programs.
Application at a Glance
You apply for admission through your program. Detailed instructions are available on the program’s website.
UO Application Requirements
- Official Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency Requirement for International Applicants
- Financial Verification for International Applicants
Program-Specific Application Requirements
- Letters of Recommendation
- Preliminary audition recording
- Recent concert or recital programs you have conducted
- Statement of Purpose
- Writing Sample
- GMAT or GRE