The master of science in finance is a 12-month program with an emphasis on valuation and asset management designed for students who recently graduated with majors in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, business, economics, or equivalent subjects.
The curriculum is designed to provide students with insights from the most advanced theoretical and empirical research in finance while attending quarterly professional development seminars.
Through the University of Oregon's Cameron Center for Finance and Securities Analysis, students have the opportunity to practice securities analysis and portfolio management in a live environment with access to the Pacific Northwest's financial, banking, and investment industry.
Visit the Lundquist College of Business for additional details regarding program prerequisites.
Application at a Glance
You apply for admission through your program. Detailed instructions are available on the program’s website. The following are required for your application:
- Official Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency Requirement
- Financial Verification for International Applicants
Program-Specific Application Requirements:
- GMAT or GRE (GMAT Code: KSQ-5N-27 or UO Institution Code: 4846)--Candidates with strong academic performance may be eligible for GMAT or GRE waiver
- Higher TOEFL/IELTS than UO minimums
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
Round 1: October 15
Round 2: January 15
Round 3: March 15
Round 4: May 15
Final Deadline - May 27