* A master's degree is only attainable as part of the doctoral program, not as a standalone master's degree.
The Lundquist College of Business doctoral program in management trains students to become researchers and educators in strategic management with a focus on technology, innovation, entrepreneurship, and sustainability.
Students have unsurpassed intellectual freedom. Program faculty are open-minded to the pursuit of novel research questions, approaches, and contexts.
The program requires students to create sound theoretical arguments, gather unique datasets, analyze them rigorously, and consider managerial implications.
Students are expected and enabled to make a real contribution through both publishing and teaching.
Application at a Glance
You apply for admission through your program. Detailed instructions are available on the program’s website. The following are required for your application:
- Official Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency Requirement
- Financial Verification for International Applicants
Program-Specific Application Requirements:
- GMAT or GRE (UO Institution Code: 4846)
- Higher TOEFL/IELTS than UO minimums
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Writing Sample