The Division of Graduate Studies offers a variety of ways to orient yourself to campus and connect with the UO community.
Online Orientation - Available July 15
How to access the online orientation:
- Receive your formal offer of admission from the Division of Graduate Studies. This formal offer of admission is issued via email and contains your UO ID and Personal Access Code (PAC). You will not be able to complete the next steps until you have received your formal offer of admission.
- Navigate here to claim your Duck ID. Your Duck ID will be your login credentials for most services at the UO.
- Navigate to community.uoregon.edu.
- Input your Duck ID and password.
- Click “Division of Graduate Studies Orientation” on your Dashboard.
Please note that new Graduate Employees must complete the Required Graduate Employee (GE) Trainings.