The Division of Graduate Studies offers a variety of ways to orient yourself to campus and connect with the UO community.
Welcome Lunch and Resource Fair - September 20 11:30-1:00
Join us at a welcome lunch for graduate students! Meet fellow students, attend the resource fair and eat delicious FREE food.
Get connected with:
- UO Health Services
- Student Funding
- Identity support groups
- Career Services
- Graduate Teaching Fellows Federation (GTFF)
- Graduate Students and more!
Introduction to the Graduate Teaching Fellows Federation (GTFF) & GTFF Health Insurance - September 20 10:00-11:30
Online Orientation - Available July 15
Online GE Mandatory Training - Available September 1
How to access the online orientation and GE mandatory training:
- Receive your formal offer of admission from the Division of Graduate Studies. This formal offer of admission is issued via email and contains your UO ID and Personal Access Code (PAC). You will not be able to complete the next steps until you have received your formal offer of admission.
- Navigate here to claim your Duck ID. Your Duck ID will be your login credentials for most services at the UO.
- Navigate to community.uoregon.edu.
- Input your Duck ID and password.
- Click “Division of Graduate Studies Orientation” or "Mandatory Training" on your Dashboard.
Please note that new Graduate Employees must complete the Required Graduate Employee (GE) Trainings.