Course Enrollment for Faculty and Staff Members

Faculty and staff members who want to take graduate courses should refer to the Office of Human Resources for information regarding staff registration benefits.

University employees who enroll for courses are subject to the academic policies, procedures, and deadlines in effect for all graduate students.